Sunday, August 22, 2010

Quiz

So, I found this quiz on someone's blog and thought I would copy it.

How far along? 24 weeks, 4 days

How big is baby? She is the size of an eggplant (according to the What to Expect.com iPhone app). That is about 9 in and 1.7 lbs.

Weight gain? Appropriate...I'm not going to give you an exact number :)

Maternity clothes? Not really, I have mainly been wearing dresses that give me "room". I do use the Bella Band some.

Sleep? I know they say that I should have more energy this far along in the pregnancy, but I still like/want to take my naps.

Best moment this week? I would have to say the look on Richard's face when he feels her kick. He is so excited and it just makes my heart melt. I love this man so much and cannot wait to see how wonderful he's going to be with her when she arrives!

Movement? All the time! I love it!

Food cravings? I still do not think that I've had many cravings. Lately, I've just been hungry ALL day long.

Gender? GIRL

Labor signs? None, thank the Lord. She needs to stay in for a little longer.

What I miss? I just mentioned this to Richard this morning when we were getting ready for church. I miss being able to go in the closet and know that I will fit into something.

What I am looking forward to? Seeing what an amazing father Richard is going to be.
Weekly wisdom? Enjoy the time to sleep since you are not so uncomfortable yet.

Milestones? I would definitely say getting to 24 weeks. Although I do not want her to come yet, she has reached viability.

No comments:

Post a Comment