Thursday, March 22, 2012

Loving Spring

We are loving this wonderful spring weather! Kirksey and I went to Tupelo this past weekend while Richard was on call. Kirksey and Kenzie had a great time together. Do you think Kirksey likes to swing?


I have been doing P90X to get ready for our vacation and wearing a bathing suit. I have completed 4 weeks now, so hopefully I can keep it up! I have a very helpful workout buddy. She really likes my pink yoga mat, not to mention she thinks it is fun to go under my legs!


I couldn't resist showing my most successful couponing trip (probably ever and I doubt I'll be able to do it again). I had some awesome coupons. I got all of this...


And paid only this...(make sure to look at the subtotal, I only paid tax on the transaction!!!)


While we were in Tupelo, Jennifer and I made dresses for the girls. Here is the one I made for Kirksey. I am enjoying using my sewing machine, when I have the time to sit and work!




Have a great weekend!

1 comment: