Friday, June 8, 2012

4th Anniversary

We have been married 4 years, lived in 2 states, and have had 1 child. Overall, I think our 4 years of marriage has been greatly blessed! I mean, look at these 2 wonderful people God has given me


The traditional gift for 4th Anniversary was flowers and fruit. My sweet husband brought these beautiful roses home to me. Then I made chocolate fondue and we dipped strawberries, bananas, and angel food cake. It was delicious!


Of course, I can't make a post without this precious one!


I still can't get her to keep a bow in her hair.


She loves Maci (or Petey, depending on what she wants to call him)


The hose can keep her busy for at least 30 min!


Then, there is also the water in a pool.



Love her!


This is what she did the other night when I got off the phone with Richard. She walked around for at least 5 min saying "Dada" and having a serious conversation with him!



Kirksey is loving bubbles lately. We ask if she is ready to take a bath and she responds by saying "bubbles"!


Making her monkey sound to the monkey


Hanging out with panda


Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment