Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Only 10 More Weeks!

I am 30 weeks today! Which means there are only 10 weeks until my due date! That thought is both so exciting and overwhelming/scary to me. She is constantly moving around, I can only imagine how active she will be when she arrives. Richard and I drove to Mississippi this past weekend (more on that in a minute) and on our way back we decided that if by 5:07pm on Sunday we do not have any objections to our second favorite name for our precious baby girl that we will make a compromise. So be looking for a post on Sunday night for her possible name!

So, back to our drive to Mississippi. We made a very quick trip this past weekend to purchase this:
Don't get me wrong...I have loved the 4Runner. Afterall, I have had it since the end of my senior year in high school (almost 10 1/2 years). But the drive back in it was MISERABLE. The a/c lasted all of 30 minutes which made about 10 hours in a hot car while being pregnant and uncomfortable anyway...so awful! However, the drive back in the truck was AWESOME. The air was so cold the whole way that we actually ended up closing all but one vent.  Of course there are alot more reasons this truck is great, but the a/c was very much appreciated.

We have not taken a 30 week belly picture today yet, but here are some from the last couple weeks.

28 weeks

29 weeks

2 comments: