Monday, October 4, 2010

The Verdict Is Still Out

Sorry for those getting excited about us FINALLY deciding on a name, but we were not able to make the decision last night. Hopefully, it won't be too long though before we have a name for our sweet little girl (I mean we really only have 9 weeks, or less, to decide anyway).
I forgot to mention in my earlier post, but I passed my glucose tolerance test with flying colors...no gestational diabetes!
I decided to take a picture with my shirt pulled down, just incase I want to have a picture in the future without my bare belly sticking out!

30 weeks
I had another ultrasound for the research study this morning. I forgot my cd to put all the pictures on, so they will get put on next month when I go back. Thankfully the ultrasound tech printed a few pictures off for me. Our little girl was being very stubborn this morning and would not look up for us to get a good picture of her face. I am going to blame the stubbornness she has on her daddy, but it is really probably from me. I had to scan this picture in so it isn't the best quality, but at least I can post a picture of her today.



1 comment:

  1. You look great! Can't believe she'll be here in 9 weeks or less!!!! Better get to work on that name - just look at the chalkboard and decide, haha! ;)

    ReplyDelete