Monday, February 21, 2011

Mama's #1 Fan, Bathtime, Park

I had my first game back last week. Kirksey (and Richard) came to cheer me on. I even scored a goal! She was turned away from the field and sleeping, but I still think that she must be my good luck charm! Please ignore the sweaty, tired mess that I am in the picture.



She really does like her baths, but I couldn't get her to smile at the camera. I just thought she is too cute to not post a bathtime picture. 


This picture is just to document our first trip to the park. She did a lot of watching, that is after she had her fit and I had to feed her in the car. It all started when she heard another kid crying. She pouted her lip out and it was all downhill from there.



Then, the big moment tonight...she rolled from her back to here...

She just couldn't quite figure out what to do with the arm underneath her to completely roll over to her stomach. It won't be long though before she can do it all on her own!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment