Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Back to Work

As of about 2 weeks ago, I am officially a working mom again. I can't complain too much though. I have a supplemental position so I only have to work 32 hours every 4 weeks. I am also back in a NICU, which I had missed over the past few years.
We were very blessed to have family come in town to take care of Kirksey while I attended orientation classes. My parents came for a few days my first week back, and then Emmy and Aunt B came for the second week. Although they loved being with Kirksey, we can't thank them enough!
Here are some pictures they took to help get me through my days.


I called often to check on my sweet little girl. I wouldn't be surprised if Mimi was talking to me in this picture.





Oh, how I love this little one!





No comments:

Post a Comment