Monday, August 8, 2011

Kirksey meeting Ethan and The Watermelon Festival

Last Friday, Kirksey got to meet Ethan for the first time. Ethan's dad, Jeremy, and Richard go way back! I know we will have many fun times with them in the future for years and years to come.
Ethan just turned 1 a couple of weeks ago...he has lots to teach Kirksey.


I love how she is so intently watching Ethan.




I think they had fun! 


Then on Saturday, Kirksey and I went to Water Valley for the Watermelon Festival and to hang out with the Harris family. Since Richard was out of town for an endoscopy course, we decided we would have a little fun!



Look at those HUGE watermelons. They weighed them on that scale and then auctioned them off.


Kenzie and Kirksey hanging out in the shade. It was HOT.


We couldn't resist...


Even though she was hot and ready to eat, she was still a happy camper!


Have I mentioned that my little sweet girl sweats...a lot?


After taking a bath to cool down, it was time for some reading. Jennifer, you look good with 2 in your lap, haha!


Here is the adorable outfit we got at the festival. I had to put a bow on her for a few one picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment