Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Decision Made!

Drumroll please...

              Baby Girl Heard is now...

                                      that's right, our little girl FINALLY has a name...

Kirksey Brooke Heard

For those of you who do not know, the name is both Richard's and my middle name put together. We made the decision just in time for our baby shower here in Charleston with our friends from residency and a few friends from my soccer team!  The shower on Saturday was just down the street at Nicole and Nicholas' house. I couldn't be more thankful for the Nicole, Calee, and Ashley (the hosts). We have been through a lot together since residency started 2 1/2 years ago and I can't imagine sweeter friends!

Calee, Mills, Nicole, and Ashley

I'm stealing borrowing some pictures from Nicole's and Calee's blogs for my post today. They are both so much better at making sure to snap pictures wherever we are. Maybe after Kirksey arrives, I will improve with my picture taking!






We had BaByQ (look at the sauce bottles) and lots of other good food!


We played a measure around the couple game with tissue paper, a baby food taste test game, and a make a baby out of Play-Doh game. We had some very artistic couples...



 



We also had the Mississippi State/Alabama game on during the shower. Richard was a little preoccupied at times.




Mills even put on his Future Mr. Right outfit


Here are a couple pictures from Friday night...the Auxillary Wine Tasting (or for me the sparkling red grape juice night).



1 comment:

  1. I love the name Katie! And such a beautiful shower! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete