Thursday, November 11, 2010

Precious Sleep

Last night I took a benadryl for the first time since I've been pregnant...and I slept so much better. I had worked an odd shift from 3am-3pm yesterday with only about 3 1/2 hours sleep the night before. I wanted to sleep more but our little girl had different plans, between her kicking and me needing to get up to go to the bathroom. I only took about an hour nap when I got home but still had trouble falling to sleep last night, that is until I took the benadryl. Today I was much happier and rested.
We had my 36 week appointment this morning. The doctor said that the baby has dropped and I am starting to change, but she doesn't think our little girl will come before Thanksgiving. (I guess I'll have to work Thanksgiving day afterall). The good news is that I'm definitely headed in the right direction. Here's the36 week picture:

No comments:

Post a Comment