Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas Cards/Birth Announcements from Shutterfly

Today is December 9 already..can you believe it? That means it is time to get Christmas cards (which will also double as our birth announcement for Kirksey) ordered and sent out. I have used Snapfish in the past, but after ordering cards from them last year, I was not satisfied. I did not even send out what I ordered. So, this year I was planning on checking out Shutterfly. I've seen super cute cards over the past couple of years from them, and couldn't imagine that I would be disappointed this year. Plus, when I found out about Shutterfly's 50 Free Holiday Card Promotion, I decided to definitely go with them! I am really liking the flat cards on the premium card stock. Of course they have the cards on regular photo paper too. Here are some of my favorites: 
Simple and love the initial!





 Now, I just have to make a decision. There are so many cute choices, and if you are as decisive as I am then it could take a while. Obviously, our beautiful baby girl will be our picture this year. So after picking a card I have to pick a picture or maybe multiple pictures! I didn't put some of the frontrunners on here, so you will be surprised when you receive your card in the mail!

Check out the great selection of holiday cards HERE, and if you're a blogger and want to take advantage of this fabulous promotion, click HERE! You could even make a calendar of your favorite pics to send out, check these out HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment