Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

We have had a great week! Lots of family has been in town and Kirksey has definitely been spoiled (as she should be). Monday through Friday we all rented a house on Folly Beach to all stay together, and it worked out perfectly! Of course, we also had great food all week long (I need the extra calories for nursing, right?).
Sunday night Aunt Heather and Taylor came in town to start the week off. (Sorry Taylor, I didn't have a picture of you).

On Monday, Kirksey got to meet her Aunt Libby, Uncle Neel, Neely and great-grandparents-Annie B. and Big Tiny.





On Tuesday, Kirksey turned 3 weeks old and got her first bottle from daddy! And let me tell you, she is a genius and didn't have any problem figuring it out. She made it much easier on daddy than I was expecting.



Richard was then able to give her a bottle one time during the night and let me sleep longer...it was so nice! Mimi and Emmy were also able to give her a bottle and I was able to get away for a litte bit.
Unfortunately, this sweet girl has gotten a bad diaper rash. We spent ALL day on Thursday letting her little booty air out. It has gotten a little better, but it is going to take a while to really heal. We have both cried over her rash :(
Thank you all for coming to Charleston for Kirksey's first Christmas! We loved seeing everyone!
All the family at the beach house

First cousins

I'm everyone's Christmas gift

This is the stocking Annie B made for Kirksey

I love all the attention!

What's this about a Santa?



We wanted to get Kirksey something very special for her first Christmas that she could have forever...

What did Santa bring me?

It's my birthstone!


Merry Christmas to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment