Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Charlotte Elizabeth Schreiner

Liz and Andrew had their baby yesterday...and it's a GIRL! We went to visit them today and little Miss Charlotte is beautiful! And I love the name they picked!




Charlotte had to let herself be known after Kirksey tried to take the spotlight by squealing!


Sweet new family of 3!


Liz looked amazing. She definitely did not look like she had a baby about 24 hours before. She was up walking around. I'm pretty sure I stayed in my bed the whole time I was in the hospital.

And here's a picture of the proud daddy! Happy late Father's day and Birthday present! (Andrew's birthday was on Sunday)


Kirksey likes being the older little girl.


I'm so excited there is another little baby from our close group of friends that all started residency together. I'm also so happy there is another girl. It is sad though that we will be leaving soon and won't be able to have playdates. So, as I told Charlotte today, Liz will have to keep her blog updated with lots of pictures of this precious baby girl until we can come back to visit.
Congratulations Andrew and Liz!

2 comments:

  1. "Kirksey likes being the older little girl" ???!!!!!???
    Is that a hint?!?!?

    hehe, i kid, i kid. {and i hope not since you were drinking wine tonight, ha!}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely took my cue from you, girlfriend... you were up blowdrying your hair first thing in the morning after Kirksey was born! :) So glad to see you today and so sad you are moving. Will miss you sooooo much! xo

    ReplyDelete