Sunday, June 19, 2011

First Father's Day

Richard had his first Father's Day! Kirksey was so happy to go get in bed with him this morning to say "Happy Father's Day!" or just coo/babble. We went to church and then to brunch at Fat Hen with the Wallace's. We have been trying to enjoy the last few weeks/days with our friends here in Charleston (more on that in another post). Then we came home for a relaxing filled afternoon of packing. 

Richard, you are such an amazing man. You are absolutely wonderful with Kirksey. I thank you for all you do with and for our little girl. You are a great daddy. I have so enjoyed watching you as you have become a father. 


I love the way you get down and play with her...


cuddle with her...


make her laugh...


provide for her...


and just plain love Kirksey.


A little father/daughter dance on Father's day.




I love you so much!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, and I have some cute pictures from Father's Day to share with you, too! I'll post them tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete