Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Daycare update

Just a little update on daycare over the past week. Kirksey has done better with being away from me while I work over the past couple of times she has been at daycare. It still breaks my heart to see her notice me trying to slip out the door and watching her crawl as fast as she can while crying to try to follow me. Richard said she did the same to him the day he dropped her off, but he said it made him feel good that she got upset over him leaving too (that it isn't just mama!).
She has been eating her real food better, but sometimes doesn't take as much of her bottle as I would hope. She has been able to nap for a total of an hour (over the course of just one day). So hopefully her taking consistent naps there will come soon too. She is always so tired when I get to her, but oh so happy to see me!
Here are a couple of pictures to show what she is busy doing these days...
Standing on her own.
She gets into everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment