Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Pumpkin Spiced Lattes...yum!

The morning and evening air are nice and cool, which means it is time for pumpkin spiced lattes! I have yet to actually get one from a coffee shop, but I have been making my version of them at home. I think mine are a close match to the "professionals". I use pumpkin spice coffee from World Market. After it has brewed I add a couple of scoops of the Stephen's Pumpkin Spice mix, then I will usually add a splash of french vanilla liquid coffee creamer. It is perfect for those crisp, cool mornings!
Afterall, I might just need this little jumpstart to my day to help me keep up with my precious little one that gets into EVERYTHING!
I mean, she doesn't even slow down to pick which toy to take with her as she crawls. Why not carry one in her mouth and one in her hand?

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I just picked up some pumpkin spice creamer the other day at Target...delish...it's been holding over my starbucks pumpkin spice latte cravings for sure!!! :)

    ReplyDelete