Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Past Weekend and Pictures from Lately

We went to the MSU game at Auburn this past weekend. Kirksey stayed in Birmingham with my parents so Richard and I could go to the game.

Kirksey helping me pack for the weekend...
"Mom, don't forget your brush"
We were waiting for Richard to get off work so we could head out of town and Kirksey found her Cheerios. 
I turned my back for seriously 0.5 seconds and this is what I found. 
                           
Playing by the back door at Mimi and Papa's house. 


I asked Mimi to make sure to take a picture of Kirksey in her game day dress and these are what we got. Hmmm, for some reason there is no picture they took without an Auburn shirt in the background. (coincidence, I think not!) 

Heather and Taylor went to the game with us. We had such a good time with them.
We had them surrounded by MSU fans. So, other than the sunburns we got and the outcome of the game, we had a great day.



Here are a few pictures from the last few days.
Kirksey helping me get ready for a shopping trip to Walgreens. Never too early to learn about coupons!
This is how Kirksey has been crawling lately...one leg under her and one leg out. 

Just playing and looking cute. 
She looks like she is going to stand up on her own very soon. The only place she has done that before is in the bathtub (talk about making me nervous). 

She has started doing this when we ask her, "Where's the light?" 

Her first tooth is coming soon. I can feel a little bump on her lower gum but nothing is showing yet. 



1 comment:

  1. Great blog and such cute cute pictures! Glad y'all got to go to the game! MISS YOU!

    ReplyDelete